Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

End of the Year Reflection

Good morning people. How ya doin'? I'm so tired right now. I had a karate tournament all weekend. It was so much fun, but also exhausting. I'll write more about it later.

So, I've been doing this blog for my English class. We started it at the beginning of the year, and now thats the year's almost over, so is the blog project. This last post is supposed to be a reflection of the year. I'm supposed to write about how I've changed this year.

How have I changed this year? I started out the year as a shy, awkward nerd with 4 friends. Now, I'm still shy and awkward (and nerdy), but not as much. I have a lot more friends and I talk a lot more than I used to. I think that could be partly because of this blog. When I can talk to people with out having to worry about what I say, I start to get more comfortable with talking.

I'm also one of those people who doesn't show their feelings. When I have somewhere like this where I can just vent, it becomes so much easier to deal with the emotion's I try to keep hidden.

How else have I changed? I honestly have no idea. I've become a better writer and violinist. I've injured myself countless times at karate. Just yesterday, I totally messed up my leg. It's fine now, but it really hurt yesterday.

Okay, well, I think that's it. Before I go, I want to thank all my wonderful readers (if I have any). You guys have been great. Although I don't understand why you would take time out of your day to read this, I'm grateful to anyone who did. My goal for this year was to get at least 500 views. I got more than 800. Readers, you really are amazing.
Image courtesy of Booklikes

Hey, if you like Dr. Who (a super amazing show), check out my friend Kimberly's blog.

1 comment:

  1. YES, CHECK OUT MY BLOG (...please). IT IS AMAZING. But don't expect all Doctor Who....I kinda strayed a little there at the end...

    Also, it's Doctor Who. Not Dr. Who.

    ReplyDelete