Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Flirting

Hello peoples. How's it going? Good. I'm really excited right now. I have a karate tournament tonight and tomorrow. It's gonna be so much fun. Tournaments always are. I'm competing in three different events: Traditional Forms, Traditional Weapon Forms, and Sparring. I don't know if I'll win forms or weapons for my division, but I will most likely win sparring. I almost always do. I'm also part of my studio's advanced demo team. We have a pretty good demo this year, but probably not good enough to win. Well, it's gonna be a long, fun, exhausting weekend. On Sunday, I'm going over to my friend Jenny's house to watch the season 4 finale of Once Upon a Time. Thats also gonna be fun.
Cute, flirty Shawn Millock
Image courtesy of IMDB
In the last part of my story, Shawn took Anny to the IFPA control room, where she met his friend Abby. Abby explained the purpose and importance of the control room before Anny and Shawn had to leave.

“She likes you,” I said once we were in the hallway.
“What makes you say that?” he asked skeptically.
“She’s a girl. So am I. And how could any girl resist you?” I teased, laughing at his surprised expression. “You’re cute and flirty. Two things most girls love.”
“You’re right. I am flirty.” He draped his arm over my shoulder, grinning.
“Oh, no, Millock. I still have that flashlight. And don’t you think I’m a bit too young for you to flirt with?”
“I flirt with everyone,” he reminded me.
“Even fifteen year old girls? How old are you anyways?” I asked him.
“Nineteen.” He removed his arm from around my shoulders and took a step away from me, his grin fading. “Maybe I am too old for you.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Nothing.” He smiled at me. “Let’s go.” They walked in silence the rest of the way
back to my new apartment. The silence was awkward at first, but then it settled into a
comfortable, friendly silence. Shawn broke the long silence when they arrived at my
apartment.
“Your training starts tomorrow. Will you be able to find your way back to the training room by yourself?” he asked.
“Maybe,” I answered.
“I don’t want you to get lost, so I’ll take you there. I’ll be here at 9. Be ready. See you tomorrow.” He walked off down the hall without waiting for my response. I started after him, all of a sudden feeling strangely lonely. I shook it off and opened the door to the room that would be my home for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment